my dad is a cop and i just called him and he was like “hey i have a 17 year old boy in the back of my cop car right now that i’m running him to the station” and i asked if he was cute and my dad said “Hey, my daughter wants to know if you’re cute” and the guy said “i want to say yes, sir” and my dad started laughing so hard
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
1 year & 6 months post top surgery. 3 months after getting my tattoo.
I present to you a post workout photo session and corny post.
I got the word “Human” on my chest because, no matter what, I’m still human. I will make mistakes, but I know I can learn and grow from those experiences. It also reminds me of the line “I’m only human, I’ve got a skeleton in me” from Paramore’s “Monster.”
And after everything I’ve been through within the last few years, this tattoo seemed most appropriate to commemorate my transitional journey. A journey that has been a literal physical transition, but also a mental one. Here’s to a new beginning.
I love this tattoo and the reasons for it. You go.